Call for Price
Microcemento® micro-coating is a trademark of Topcret. It is a thin and versatile material enabling the creation of elegant, unique and colourful surfaces, including floors and walls, and is the micro-coating chosen by professional interior designers to provide quality and distinction.
Microcemento® is a 2mm thick, smooth cement and polymer coating with great adhesive qualities for multiple surfaces. It is ideal for quick renovation projects as it does not require removing existing surfaces, thus saving both time and money.
Main features of Microcemento®:
– Provides a seamless and continuous surface
– Minimum thickness (approximately 2mm)
– Great adhesive capacity
– Available in a wide range of colours and finishes
– Find out more about Microcemento®…
The above features of Microcemento® provide the following benefits, giving it a clear advantage over other micro-coatings:
– With a thickness of approximately 2mm, it easily levels out in contact with other materials so doors do not have to be adjusted.
– Easy application which saves time and money because:
– There is no need to remove existing material to apply due to its great adhesive capacity. It can be applied to cement, concrete, metal, plastic, asphalt, terrazzo and ceramic.
– It does not generate debris
– It does not require a long application process
– Renovating with Microcemento® does not require a building permit
– It is versatile. Finishes can be modern, elegant, sophisticated, rustic…
– Colours are easily combinable
– Gives a sense of room to spaces
– Easy to clean
With Microcemento® you can the create unique spaces, floors and walls covered with a material that is distinguished by its unmatched elegance. Chosen as one of the most sophisticated materials amongst interior design, architecture and design professionals, it received the “Pavement of the Year” award from Interiores Magazine in 2015.
The product is applied manually with a trowel, which means that in each job the texture of the surface is one-of-a-kind. As with other fine materials, such as marble or wood, Microcemento® floors and walls are always unique.
All floor applications use a fiberglass mesh for strength and cohesion, ensuring greater durability and minimizing the risk of cracks rising from the base. Microcemento® can be attached with absolute firmness to concrete, metal, plastic, asphalt, terrazzo and even smooth ceramic.