How to create your own dream walk-in wardrobe
When it comes to the interior of your walk-in wardrobe, storage solutions are everything.
Here are some of our tips to ensure you have everything you need in your dream walk-in wardrobe:
- The ideal walk-in wardrobe consists of long hanging, short hanging, shelving, drawers, and shoe storage areas. Make sure your hangers fit and you have enough areas for different types of clothing.
- Add a dressing table to complement your wardrobe colour and finishes, with drawer sizes tailored to your needs, for a perfectly organised make up-area.
- Functionality is what makes the perfect walk-in wardrobe. To achieve this, it is important to use the right accessories. Not only will they give your walk-in personality, accessories will help to create a space tailored to your needs.
- Jewellery drawers, pull down hangers, swivel mirrors, trouser hanging racks, laundry baskets, and even a safe can be added to your bespoke wardrobe.
- Think of what you love about your current storage and what drives you mad. What do you wish you had more of? Do you prefer hanging your clothes or folding? Design a designated place for belongings that you can never find a home for.
- Don’t forget to think about the lighting your walk in wardrobe. Ensuring you have adequate lighting in front of mirrors, in corners and above drawers in the robes can make all the difference between a beautifully functional wardrobe and a dim nightmare.
- If you don’t have doors on your walk in wardrobes, think about placing your drawers or mirrored cabinet doors opposite the entry so that it’s the first thing you see as it will help to make your wardrobes feel tidy.
Cast by The London Joinery co. can help you create a bespoke walk-in-wardrobe from the design stages all the way through to installation and finishing touches.
Get in touch today to speak to our team about your walk-in-wardrobe requirements.
Call us on 0207 223 5834 or email us on email@example.com.