Why we love Quooker Taps
We have had a lot of interest in the Quooker tap we currently have installed in our Kitchen Showroom on Northcote Road, our visitors are always keen to give it a ‘test drive’ and everyone wants to know why we choose this particular Quooker tap, so, here’s why we love it so much:
- It really is the Tap the does it all! Equipped with a CUBE the Quooker tap provides filtered chilled and sparkling water alongside 100°C boiling, cold and hot water.
- The new function makes life in the kitchen even easier. It saves you time and space, it means you no longer need to use plastic bottles and it is completely safe.
- The CUBE can be installed at the bottom of the kitchen cabinet next to the Quooker tank. It includes two filters that make the water just as pure as the bottled water you buy in the shop. The CUBE is attached to a CO2 cylinder that gives you 60 litres of sparkling water from your Quooker tap.
- The illuminated ring that turns red to indicate boiling water now flashes blue: sparkling water comes out of the tap. And if you hold down the button for slightly longer and then turn it, you get filtered water. So it’s impossible to dispense boiling water when you want sparkling water.
- It looks sleek and stylish – the Quooker tap really does compliment any style of kitchen because you can choose whether you want it in Chrome, Stainless Steel, Patinated Brass, Black or Gold.
For more information about the Quooker tap, pop into our showroom – 127 Northcote Road, London.